ONE CREATION Impact investment company, which brings together private investors, pension funds, NGOs, employers’ unions, commercial companies, and cities is pleased to announce the successful launch of its first “ENVIRONMENTAL INNOVATION AWARDS 2022”.
When applications closed as of 19 September, applicants from three continents and eight countries, including the USA, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, the United Kingdom, South Africa, France and Switzerland, expressed interest in participating.
This result is gratifying for ONE CREATION, which continues to build its community of partners committed to a development that encourages the link between finance and the real economy. The various applications received cover the sectors of energy efficiency and renewable energy (25%), sustainable food and agriculture (17%), environmental technologies (17%), ecological materials (20%), water management (6%), sustainable mobility (9%) and waste management (6%).
This represents a broad spectrum of value creation working towards a paradigm shift in line with the objectives of both the Paris COP21 agreement and ONE CREATION.
CONINCO Explorers in Finance, the management company of ONE CREATION, under the leadership of Fulvio Maccarone, Private Equity, Senior Manager, will take up the task of analyzing all the applications received and making an initial selection of fifteen “leaders” that the jury will have to choose from. Three prizes worth a total of CHF 45,000 will be awarded at the INNOClimat 2022 gala evening on 3 November in Montreux.
The jury of the ENVIRONMENTAL INNOVATION AWARDS 2022 is composed of:
- Mrs. Aurore Amaudruz, Market Director at Romande Energie, with more than 10 years of experience in renewable energies. She is an EPFL engineer in communication systems and has an MBA from IMD in Lausanne.
- Mr. Jean-Christophe Vautrin, 35 years of international expertise in the fields of energy, transport and the environment, mentoring green start-ups and helping boards of directors and governments to understand and implement environmental strategy.
- Mr. Pierre Erwes, Chairman of the Board of BioMarine & Partner Blue Forward Fund, a player in disruptive innovation that enhances the preservation of the oceans and the Earth.
- Mr. Alberto Giovanni Busetto, Chief Data and Artificial Intelligence Officer of the Adecco Group, AI and Machine Learning of the World Economic Forum and member of the governing body of the DACH CDO Community of Evanta, a Gartner Company.
- Mr. Jean de Wolff, experienced chairman and board member, lecturer and business coach, previously multi-entrepreneur in technology companies.
- Mr Benjamin Weill, Marketing and communication specialist, entrepreneur, trainer, and startup coach. Co-founder of BSM United Experts and Vice President of the One Drop Foundation in Switzerland.
Our jury has a wealth of knowledge and experience that reinforces ONE CREATION’s desire to be a sustainable and committed partner. Its CEO Olivier Ferrari likes to point out that “if for two and a half centuries we have built a world of growth and waste, today we have the opportunity to build a world of development and circularity”.
ONE CREATION’s capital is always open to investors who wish to have a direct relationship with the economic developments and sustainable opportunities that are arising.
Olivier Ferrari, oferrari[@]coninco.ch
Fulvio Maccarone, fmaccarone[@]coninco.ch